The Rancher's Way of Hope
Looking at God:
The Bible describes God with these words. He is: All Powerful, All Knowing, All Present, Loving, Faithful, Compassionate, Merciful, Forgiving, Gracious, Patient, and Perfect. The Bible also states that God is: 100 % Righteous, Perfectly Holy, Totally Good, and Unable to Lie.
Looking at ourselves:
The Bible describes Man with these words. He is: Prideful, Selfish, Greedy, Unfaithful, and Destructive. The Bible also states that man is: Not Good, Unholy, Disobedient, Dishonest, and Sinful.
The Bible's conclusion is:
It is impossible for this kind of God, totally good, perfectly holy, 100% righteous and unable to live with man who is not good, unholy, disobedient, dishonest and sinful. Sinful man can never dwell in the presence of a perfectly holy God. Man has fallen short of God’s glory!
- "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened." (Romans 1:20-21)
- "For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)
- "There is no one righteous, no not one." (Romans 3:10)
- "The wages of sin is death…" (Romans 6:23)
Ranchers must repent and turn back to God!
If man is then going to find his way back to God, be forgiven of his sin and be restored back into a right relationship with Him, he must turn back to God in Repentance.
- "Unless you repent you to will perish" (Luke 13:3)
- "God calls all men everywhere to repent." (Acts 17:30)
- "God is not willing that any man should perish but that all should come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9)
- "Repent then, and turn back to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that the times of refreshing may come from the Lord" (Acts 3:19)
- "Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regrets, but worldly sorrow brings death " (2 Corinthians 7:10)
Ranchers must confess their sins to God!
- "He that conceals his sins shall not prosper, but he that confesses and renounces them shall find mercy." (Proverbs 28:13)
- "If we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (John 1:8-9)
Ranchers must believe and confess Jesus Christ and receive Him into their life!
- "That if you confess, 'Jesus is Lord' and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead thou shalt be saved." (Romans 10:9-10)
- "For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should never perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
- "Yet, to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the power to become the children of God." (John 1:12)
- "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come in and eat with him and he with me." (Revelations 3:20)
- "I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." (Luke 18:17)
God's narrow way for every rancher is simply this:
- "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow is the way that leads to life and only a few find it." (Matthew 7:13-14)
- "Jesus answered, 'I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.''" (John 14:6)
WHAT'S NEXT? Read through the Epistle of first John and the Gospel of John.
"Dear Lord Jesus, I am convinced that I am a sinner and that you died for all sinners, including me. I now repent of my sin and trust you and the Holy Spirit to turn me away from what the Bible calls sin. I now receive you, Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and invite you into my heart and life. In your name Jesus I pray, Amen."
- Admit you are a sinner and in need of a Savior.
- Be willing to repent of your sin & turn away from what the Bible calls sin.
- Believe in Jesus Christ with all your heart.
- Receive & invite Jesus Christ into your heart and life.
- Here is simply prayer you can pray:
If you said this prayer and truly meant it in your heart-Congratulations on the greatest decision you have ever made! You have now experienced the "new birth" and are a new creation in Christ!
(Please read John 3:3,5; Luke 15:10; 1 John 5:11-15; 2 Corinthians 5:17)
- Read, study and meditate on the Bible (Psalms 1, Matthew 4:4, Psalms 119:105)
- Get baptized in water ((believers baptism-Acts 8:26-40, Matthew 18:19, 20))
- Receive the Fathers Promise-the infilling of the Holy Spirit's Power ((Luke 3:15-16; 11:1-13; 24:49; Acts 1:1-8; 2:39))
Find a Bible preaching Church that stands on God's authoritative WORD, that preaches JESUS and teaches on the Holy Spirit!
This is real hope!
“And the witness is this; that God has given us eternal life and this life is in His son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son does not have the life. These things have I written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, in order that you may know that you have eternal life.”
If you have said this prayer and would like further information & material, please feel free to contact us